Find your way to be
Happy and Healthy
Consultations with Dr. Anastazja Holečko
Health is Balance
We all search for health and happiness. According to Tibetan medical science, balance is the key. When we loose mental or physical balance, disease can appear. It is important to identify the underlying cause of disease and learn how to treat and prevent it.
In my practice I combine the approach of the modern Functional Medicine and Traditional Tibetan Medicine. I can help you find the diet that suits you most, manage stress, advise on lifestyle changes. When needed, external therapies and herbal supplements are applied, all to address the causes of imbalance. I use the wisdom of both systems to achieve lasting results.
What you can expect
- individual, open attitude
- defining your typology according to traditional Tibetan medicine
- consultation on healthy diet and lifestyle according to your typology and pathology
- help with physical and mental disorders
- advice on herbal supplements
- Tibetan medicine therapies, such as moxa, Kunye massage, cupping, acupresssure and other.
- practice of Tibetan healing yoga Nejang and breathing excercises
- help with stress management
- nutrigenomic DNA testing possibility
- acute and/or heavy cases I refer to other institutions
New! Online Health Program
"Happy and Healthy"
I am preparing the online programs for you to regain and maintain your state of health and wellbeing. Basing on over 10 years of experience in both Western Functional and Tibetan and Himalayan medicine, I prepared essential tips how you can help yourself stay healthy and happy.
We will start with a general understanding of holistic treatment approach and will move to a particular topics that are common and may affect you - hormonal dysbalances, infertility, sleep problems, mental health issues, stress and accelerated aging, to begin with. If you are interested, subscribe below!
You can find me:
(previous booking is necessary, online consultation including)
Tuesdays: 10:00 -16:00
Thurdays: 9:00 -15:00
Fridays: 9:00 – 12:30
Centrum celý člověk
Pristavni 28, Praha 7
Mondays: 9:00 – 16:30
Institut funkcni mediciny a vizivy
28. října 372/5, Praha 1
booking only through the https://ifmv.cz/klinika-ifmv/