Recipies for Strong Immunity
Here are the recipies to strengthen the immune system, full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Yummy!
All according to the Paleo way of eating, suitable for vegetarians and some also for vegans.
Almond blueberry porridge
- almonds or almond meal
- flax seeds
- sesame seeds
- blueberries (or other fruits)
- 1 egg
- 1tblsp coconut oil
- a pinch of Himalayan salt
Mix all the ingrediences in the blender and cook for a few minutes. Very nutritious breakfast, inspired by Cukrfree kucharka.
- a bunch of parsley
- an apple and/or a pear
- 2-3 tblspoons of fresh lemon juice
- a tblsp of soaked chia seeds
Mix well and enjoy your antioxidants shot!
Shiitake stir fry
- garlic, ginger, leek and lemon grass
- shiitake mushrooms
- mangold/brocolli/cauliflower (I used all, but you can choose what you prefer)
- organic soy sause (I use Tamari)
Cut and strir fry all the ingredients on coconut oil.
I like to serve it with sweet potato noodles but you can use also rice noodles. Sprinkle with fresh coriander leaves and sesame seeds, can add mungo sprouts on top (optional).
It is a super anti-inflammatory and imune boosting dish, and it tastes good!
Chicory avocado salad
- grapefruit ( or pomegranate seeds)
- sesame seeds
Mix all with some olive oil, a pinch of Himalayan salt and lemon juice. This combination of slightly bitter, sour and sweet taste acts inti-inflammatory.
Zukini poppy seeds cake
I like to smuggle vegetables into deserts, to give nice moisture and increase their nutriotional value. Kids love our carrot cakes, chocolate beetroot cakes, and here is another paleo, gluten free and dairy free...
- 500g grated zukini
- 300g grounded poppy seeds
- 100g potato starch or tappioka flour
- 100g brown sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- 2tsp baking soda
- 2tblsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs (optional for vegans)
Mix all and bake in 180 °C for about 40min.