What can I help you with
My goal is to be your guide on your way to health and happiness. I can help you get to understand yourself better, find out what is beneficial and what is harmful for your body and mind. Together we can find the causes and restore the lost balance. However it is in your hands to keep it further.
Most common disorders I treat:
- gynecological problems (dysmenorhea, endometriosis, infertility, sexual energy disorders)
- metabolic disorders (chronic fatigue, obesity, diabetes)
- endocrinological disorders ( thyroid gland disfuncton, adrenal dysregulation etc)
- respiratory system disorders (alergy, astma, cold, chronic bronchitis, etc)
- digestive system disorders ( constipation, diarhea, reflux, heartburn, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers, gastritis, inflammatory gut disorders)
- liver and gall bladder disorder ( fatty liver, hepatits, gall bladder infammation)
- dermatological problems (acne, eczema, dermatitis)
- mental disorders ( insomnia, depression, anxiety, burn out...)
- and more
Food as medicine
We are not only what we eat, but how, when and how much we eat. Food can be a medicine, but it can also become a cause of a disease. Sometimes a change in dietary or lifestyle habits is enough to bring back your health.
You might be lost in a multitude of various diets nowadays - raw food, vegan, vegetarian, paleo, slow carb, ketogenic diet etc. I'll help you find out your personal typology according to Tibetan medicine and adjust the diet uniquely for you, taking into account multiple factors, such as your health state, climate, season etc.
Sowa Rigpa - Tibetan medicine has a wide range of therapies which I apply according to your needs. Sometimes a series of treatments such as acupressure, massage, cupping, moxibustion and other are neccessary.
In some cases herbal formulas are great support to restoring health.