What can I help you with
My goal is to be your guide on your way to health and happiness. I can help you get to understand yourself better, find out what is beneficial and what is harmful for your body and mind. Thanks to the identification of the underlying causes, together we can restore the lost balance. However it is in your hands to keep it further.
Most common disorders in my practice:
- gynecological problems (dysmenorhea, endometriosis, infertility, sexual energy disorders)
- metabolic disorders (chronic fatigue, obesity, diabetes)
- endocrinological disorders ( thyroid gland disfuncton, adrenal dysregulation etc)
- respiratory system disorders (alergy, astma, cold, chronic bronchitis, etc)
- digestive system disorders ( constipation, diarhea, reflux, heartburn, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers, gastritis, inflammatory gut disorders)
- liver and gall bladder disorder ( fatty liver, hepatits, gall bladder infammation)
- dermatological problems (acne, eczema, dermatitis)
- mental disorders ( insomnia, depression, anxiety, burn out...)
- and more
Both functional and Tibetan Medicine are person-centered, not disease centered systems. Through checking what is your constitutional type we can discover your tendencies towards imbalances and ways to counteract it. Furthermore, I can now offer you even deeper look inside yourself by nutrigenomic DNA analysis. We all have different polymorfism in our genes, which make us prone to different diseases. Nutrigenomics is the study of how different foods affect your gene expression, and which nutritional factors can protect your genome from damage.
Food as medicine
We are not only what we eat, but how, when and how much we eat. Food can be a medicine, but it can also become a cause of a disease. Sometimes a change in dietary or lifestyle habits is enough to bring back your health.
You might be lost in a multitude of various diets nowadays - raw food, vegan, vegetarian, paleo, slow carb, ketogenic diet etc. I'll help you find out your personal typology according to Tibetan medicine and adjust the diet uniquely for you, taking into account multiple factors, such as your health state, climate, season etc.
Sowa Rigpa - Tibetan medicine has a wide range of therapies which I apply according to your needs. Sometimes a series of treatments such as acupressure, massage, cupping, moxibustion and other are neccessary.
In some cases herbal formulas and food suplements are great support to restoring health.